Anyone else have a problem registering online

jimc_usa

About 3 months ago I filled in the details for the whole family, name, address and passport number etc. Yesterday I decided to print them all. Everyone had a problem, from address's missing, passport numbers disappeared and language gone on all of them. Had to redo the whole thing again, calling for passort numbers and expiration date.

Come on NCL get your web site fixed once and for all. :(

About 3 months ago I filled in the details for the whole family, name, address and passport number etc. Yesterday I decided to print them all. Everyone had a problem, from address's missing, passport numbers disappeared and language gone on all of them. Had to redo the whole thing again, calling for passort numbers and expiration date.

Come on NCL get your web site fixed once and for all. :(

I booked a cruise for Jan 2010 a couple months ago and still can not complete the advance guest registration. When I type in my reservation number is says: ERROR: The Reservation that you were searching for WAS NOT FOUND. Please verify your information and Submit again.

Has anybody had this problem. I guess I'll call support today.

enjoy

d man

It is not letting me advance register. Oh well, I've paid and I'm going. Figure there is some time to get it straight.

I like getting all the paperwork done, then file the folder away til it's time to cruise.

After trying for a bit over a week to complete the advanced registration online, I finally gave up last night and clicked the link to have someone call me. A very nice agent sent me an email with her call information in about an hour and we took care of it no problem. I was then able to print the completed forms from the website no problem.

I don't know if this is related or not, but since yesterday when I log onto my cruise 95% of the shore excursions are missing from 1 port and it doesn't even give me an option to search for excursions in the other 2 ports. I called NCL and they stated that is a common problem. Any others with that problem???

Renee

I experienced the same problem with my advanced registration. I called the support number on the website and they were very helpful. It turned out that they had the incorrect spelling for my partners name. Even though my TA sent me my invoice and I double checked it all was correct on her end, NCL had accidentally mispelled the name and it had to be corrected. Give them a call and they will walk you through it to see if there are any problems.

~Ry

I don't know if this is related or not, but since yesterday when I log onto my cruise 95% of the shore excursions are missing from 1 port and it doesn't even give me an option to search for excursions in the other 2 ports. I called NCL and they stated that is a common problem. Any others with that problem???

Renee

Yep, I was going to look at shore excursions and there were none available for the four ports I was looking at the other day. Guess I will try again next week :rolleyes:

We had problems as well. We kept getting the error messages! I was using firefox and safari. It turns out that we have Mac's and NCL"s website for registration "prefers" Netscape or microsoft explorer (which we prefer not to use with our Mac's.), the lady I called told me to use the "most basic search engine." I talked with a very sweet woman who helped me fill it out and print one of the forms using Mac's safari. My second call was not so "sweet" the lady was rude and not helpful in the slightest. She had me SO mad, she basically said since I had a Mac I was never going to be able to print anything out (5 minutes earlier I had printed the first one). She told me to go to the library or Best Buy and use their computers. 3rd call was successful with the lady telling me to use Netscape. Problem solved!

That's the agent I got. The non-emotional one, didn't like my sense of humor.

She said Vista doesn't work! Said I don't have Vista.

Told me to get off NCL's site and then come back on. No Good.

Asked me if I had a firewall. Maybe at work but not at home where it wouldn't let me last night as well.

Strange how I could redo 7 others but not mine. Anyway the last time my passport number disappeared, so waiting for DW to call with number. If that doesn't work then it will have to wait until I am checking in. :confused:

Just got off the phone with NCL about the Advanced Guest Registration and was told that you can not complete this form until one year prior to cruising. Why don't they just state that on the Guest Registration Form?

Enjoy

d man

Archived