AOS meals - menus anywhere?

Does RCI have menus available online? My son is thinking that he is going to eat pizza every night, and I told him I really did not know exactly what they had - other than the Johnny Rockets. Any details on the food (not looking for a review - just wondering what the choices are) ?

Adventure of the Seas will be our maiden cruise!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;8;15;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

It would still be nice if someone knew where the dining room menus are for the ships. I've been able to find them for other lines. Anyone know where to find them?

Thanks a heap,

Pam

RCI Sov. of the Seas 11/96

Carnival Elation 6/2000

Carnival Sensation 5/2002

Celebrity Century 11/2002

Celebrity Century 10/2003

Celebrity Century 11/2003

RCI Grandeur 5/2004

Princess Caribbean Princess 10/2004

May God bless the USA and all those fighting for freedom!

Whoah. Pretty fancy stuff on those dinner menus! I'm not a eat-out kinda gal - most of that stuff doesn't look terribly appetizing, but I'm sure I'll try some new things that I'll like. So very happy to see that they offer EGGBEATERS for breakfast!! Yay!!! No matter what they serve - I am looking forward to the dining room just for the experience - and especially for my son - I think it will be thoroughly enjoyable.

Adventure of the Seas will be our maiden cruise!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;8;15;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Thanks, Martino, for posting the site with the menus. Were the examples kind of close to what you had?

happysinglemom, I've realized that I never really have LOVED the food on any of our cruises. I have just loved the service and elegance of the experience and been really happy when something was excellent. I love eating at fine restaurants, but I've realized it's usually for the experience. (Not having to do dishes doesn't hurt!)

Have a great time!

Pam

Carnival Elation 6/2000

RCI Grandeur 5/2004

May God bless the USA and all those fighting for freedom!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by roboref:

Thanks, Martino, for posting the site with the menus. Were the examples kind of close to what you had?

happysinglemom, I've realized that I never really have LOVED the food on any of our cruises. I have just loved the service and elegance of the experience and been really happy when something was excellent. I love eating at fine restaurants, but I've realized it's usually for the experience. (Not having to do dishes doesn't hurt!)

Have a great time!

Pam

Carnival Elation 6/2000

RCI Grandeur 5/2004

May God bless the USA and all those fighting for freedom!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, it's pretty close to what was served on our ship.

I agree with you about the service being the star of the show....the food was fine, I thought, but the service was outstanding.

Archived