Sky's Free kid promo no longer available on some dates

captainx

Were there any limitations on the sale...like a certain number of cabins or anything? We booked the Sky for September to take our 2 year old on his first cruise! Unbeatable deals...hope you can sort it out. Have you tried calling a PCC yet?

i would guess that they have sold the alloted number of cabins?after all, not all the cabins can hold multi-numbers of passengers.

Excellent point. We had to shift the dates we wanted around quite a bit to get 3 cabins in a row w/ 4 person capacity.

I think the kids free promo was only good for bookings that were made within a specified time frame. If I remember correctly, I think it was only good for 2-3 weeks (of course that would be the day you BOOKED, NOT SAIL DATE)

Renee

I was just looking at the NCL website and I noticed the day we are booked to sail (August 8) no longer offers the free kids promo.

Anyone want to speculate as to why?

Simple answer - they hit their capacity for this deal on that date.. Read the fine print. ;)

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=KidsSailFreeTermsConditions

Offer is capacity controlled, subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time and without notice

I think the kids free promo was only good for bookings that were made within a specified time frame. If I remember correctly, I think it was only good for 2-3 weeks (of course that would be the day you BOOKED, NOT SAIL DATE)

Renee

Booking Window:

Tuesday, May 6, 2008 through Saturday, May 31, 2008

i'll speculate.

too many kids on ship = negative reviews by CC trolls on NCL boards

NoTroll.jpg

and I was looking forward to the flames after the first week with 1200 unsupervised kids running wild on the Sky :rolleyes: :D :D

Capacity control is important !!

Were there any limitations on the sale...like a certain number of cabins or anything? We booked the Sky for September to take our 2 year old on his first cruise! Unbeatable deals...hope you can sort it out. Have you tried calling a PCC yet?

I think the Op was just informing CC members the sale is no longer valid. This isn't anything unusual. Maybe I misunderstood but I think he/she already has booked.

Nita

Archived