Carnival Glory Suite 7228

rdrseller

We are desperately looking for some photos of this room. This year, my husband requires a wheelchair due to stage IV cancer and we have booked this room. I have not been able to find pictures anywhere.

If anyone has picture of this room, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance to everyone.

i have photos of that room on the freedom and i believe they are the same. it was fantastic!!!

smiles, bee

http://muffin53.blogspot.com/2007/11/suite-7228-carnival-freedom.html

there is no photo of the shower but it had a bench in it and you can wheel right in. the suite is huge and so is the bathroom!

Thank you so much! I really like the lay out of the room. We have had a few suites on Carnival, but this is the first HC room and it looks like it will make a big difference in how my husband is able to move about.

Thanks, thanks, Thanks, :D

I have stayed in that room twice with my daughter a full time Wheelchair user. The room is a modified handicapped room. There is no separate tub/shower. If your husband has trouble getting in and out of the tub, bathing will be difficult. I did request and received a shower chair which I placed in the tub. Other than that the room is very nice.

Archived