• PC, printer, & internet access***
  • personalized stationery
  • Celebrity tote bag
  • 100% cotton oversized bath towels
  • complimentary use of bathrobes
  • private portrait sitting
  • opportunity to book in-suite massage
  • complimentary use of Thalassotherapy pool

***PC & printer not available in Sky Suites.

Hope this helps!

We just got off the Summit and were in a Sky Suite. You do not get a pillow menu - but your butler will accomodate you if you want any different type of pillows. The T-Pool on the Summit is free to everybody, so no advantage there. You do get an afternoon tea service (tea, scones, finger sandwiches) in addition to the small plate of canapes' in the early evening. I do think the room service menu is a little better than the other cabins (i.e. concierge cabins), but your butler will generally get you anything you like. You also get upgraded bathroom amenities, but I don't think you get priority baggage handling as stated in one of the previous threads (at least we did not get any priority). Also, no advantage regarding dining room seating as far as I could tell. The verandahs' are larger than regular verandah cabins, but not much larger.

Complimentary use of Thalassotherapy pool is available to all passengers onboard the M-Class Celebrity Ships.

Millennium, Summit, Constellation, and Infinity. Regardless of Stateroom.

Celebrity tote bag

Complimentary use of bathrobes also available to all passengers onboard the M-Class Celebrity Ships.

Expanded Room Service Menu to my knowledge has been available to all passengers. Ask and you shall receive. ............. within reason of course.

See you next week.

When you stay in a concierge cabin you get the suite amenities without the butler. Therfore anything you can get in CC you can get in a SS

I was trying to say the same thing, but I guess I was just to formal, Chessbriar is right, please forgive me, I was sober earlier!

As far as the pillow thing goes, I've stayed in a suite, I have not gotten a choice, I even pee'd on my pillow one night, and I got the same dam pillow back, it was dry, just yellow, yuck!

Archived