Victory 5/26 "live blogging"

Tidal Creek

Hi folks ... just wanted to mention that I'll be live blogging from the ship during our cruise on the Carnival Victory, which leaves tomorrow (5/26).

You can follow along at:

http://www.may2008cruise.blogspot.com/

Feel free to comment or ask questions, and I'll do my best to find answers. I ask only that you post the comments/questions on the blog as opposed to here on Cruise Critic. (What I mean is: by all means, post here if you'd like, but I'll be checking the blog for questions. Sometimes the wi-fi on board takes a long time, and I'd rather not have to scroll through the boards here looking to see whether anyone has a question, whereas the comments on the blog will come straight to my inbox.)

I've already started the blog and made a few posts, mostly about what we plan to do. Pop over there and check it out -- and be sure to bookmark it and visit often!

Cheers!

If you get a chance, pop in and tell Bob (in the piano bar) that muscialcruiser says HI!!

He is from Germany and this is his first Carnival contract!

Have a fabulous cruise!!

Thanks, direfun2000! Feel free to live vicariously through this blog. :D

And, musicalcruise, I'll be sure to look up Bob in the piano bar. Any suggestions for what I can request him to play? What's his favorite song? Any idea?

Thanks, direfun2000! Feel free to live vicariously through this blog. :D

And, musicalcruise, I'll be sure to look up Bob in the piano bar. Any suggestions for what I can request him to play? What's his favorite song? Any idea?

I understand that he can play a variety of songs...but his "favorite" is Country/Western. He has made several trips to Nashville!

If you check on Carnivals site you should be able to find the price for the day you will be there, because I think the prices are different. It was around $149.00 PP for the day we are susposed to be there.

Archived