Ohau Circle Tour

kiberkid

Anybody done this tour? I was looking at ABC Limos or Greyline. They are both about the same price for our group, but I am not sure what is included in the ABC Limo tour.. ie. admissions, meals, etc.

We would like a tour with comentary, not just a drive.

Anybody else you recommend? Does the trolly do the circle tour? We don't really want to rent a car.

thanks

We did the Circle Island tour with Roberts. We took a big bus with many others but it was a great tour for getting to know about the variety of areas on Oahu. We loved it.

Ditto! Did the same excursion with Roberts in Jan. Well worth the money.

I did ABC. Our limo driver did narrate the entire time. It also was a stretch limousine we were in and not a bus. No meals included.

I recommend them.

Thank for the quick reply...

Did you get to stop & get out anywhere? Tour any facilities? ie. Poly Cultural Center, Dole Pineapple? etc?

We did the Circle Island tour with Roberts. We took a big bus with many others but it was a great tour for getting to know about the variety of areas on Oahu. We loved it.

Ditto! Did the same excursion with Roberts in Jan. Well worth the money.

Thank for the quick reply..

Did you get to stop & get out anywhere? Tour any facilities? ie. Poly Cultural Center, Dole Pineapple? etc? Were the admissions included or extra.

PS. just figured out how to do multiple quotes... :D

We did the Grand Cicle Island tour this past April when we sailed on Pride of Aloha. We had done EZ Fly with our luggage, but you could put your luggage loaded on the bus. We made many wonderful stops, beaches, Dole Pineapple Plantation, a stop for lunch etc. Our driver showed us many wonderful sights. We got to the airport around 5:30 or 6:00. It was a full day, but a great way to pass the time before the flight home. I recommend the tours. You learn so much of the history and legends of the islands.

We did the Grand Cicle Island tour this past April when we sailed on Pride of Aloha. We had done EZ Fly with our luggage, but you could put your luggage loaded on the bus. We made many wonderful stops, beaches, Dole Pineapple Plantation, a stop for lunch etc. Our driver showed us many wonderful sights. We got to the airport around 5:30 or 6:00. It was a full day, but a great way to pass the time before the flight home. I recommend the tours. You learn so much of the history and legends of the islands.

Jamespebbles:

Which tour company did you use for the Grand Circle Island tour? We are going in April 2009 and not sure who do use our last day.

Thanks in advance......Amy

• 1 month later...

Archived