Three friends in a room

Hello, we are three girlfriends looking at the three day Bahama cruise.

At first we were looking for a fourth so there could be two in each room. We didn't want one person having to pay a singles price (too expensive). So then we thought ahh its just two nights, we could all three share and hopefully not get on each other's nerves! lol So I am wondering...

Does the price go down any if there are three in a room verses two?

Is the third bed a pull-out couch or a bed hanging from the ceiling? I thought I had heard people talk about both...and how comfortable is that third bed?

My only expierence has been inside rooms with one other person.

Thank you!

Thanks Jersey,

We are still in the planning stages, no bookings yet, but we are looking at the Fasination or the Imagination. Both have the overnight stay in Nassau. We will probably be booking an inside cabin, lowest level (we are some cheap ladies, lol). 2 of the 3 are previous cruisers, so I thought there might be a chance of an ungeade to a higher floor.

You could get an upper bed or a couch. I can't speak for the couch but the upper was just as comfortable as the beds on the floor. Getting up and down is interesting so I'd recommend that someone sleep in it who doesn't get in and out of bed a lot at night.

As for 3 in a room, it will lower your costs, especially if you take the entire amount that all three of you would pay and split in thirds.

I've done three in a cabin and I definitely think there's enough room for three adults. I don't think I'd do 4 adults in a cabin, but there was certainly more than enough storage space and room to walk for three. Plus, you probably won't be in the cabin much anyway!

We did a 7 night with three women and were fine. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. In our cabin, the couch was made out as a bed and left that way the entire time. So we lost a couch, but all had a bed and didn't miss the couch anyhow. One of our girls brought 5 bags and we did not pack light (any of us)....We were good. One thing we did that was really helpful...we took one of those cheap plastic hang over the door shoe bags with all the little pockets for shoes? And used it for our toiletries etc....Worked great and saved space. Have fun!

Daughter went with two other females in a cabin with the usual two beds and the couch.

So there were no hard feelings about the sleeping on the couch issue they rotated so each of them had their turn on the couch. And no problems.

I have done 4 cruises with three people in a cabin. 3 of the 4 had upper bunks that the steward lowered each evening and made up. The 4th had a bed made on the couch each evening. Both styles were totally acceptable and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Have a great cruise.

Last summer 4 of us (all women) took the four night cruise on the imagination to key west and calica...we stayed in a ocean view room with a pullman and roll away -had plenty of room as we would fold up the roll away each morning.

We split the cost four ways as the third and fourth person is less expensive.

any other questions that I can help u with please let us know

Hello, we are three girlfriends looking at the three day Bahama cruise.

At first we were looking for a fourth so there could be two in each room. We didn't want one person having to pay a singles price (too expensive). So then we thought ahh its just two nights, we could all three share and hopefully not get on each other's nerves! lol So I am wondering...

Does the price go down any if there are three in a room verses two?

Is the third bed a pull-out couch or a bed hanging from the ceiling? I thought I had heard people talk about both...and how comfortable is that third bed?

My only expierence has been inside rooms with one other person.

Thank you!

There is another way to do that. Take the 1st, 2nd and 3rd price and add them all up then divide by the 3 in the room. This way you will all be paying the same.

The rooms with quads have the pull out sofa and the upper berth. If you are 3 then you will have the 2 twins and the pull out.

One source of difficulty with 3 women in 1 room would be bathroom time.

To eliminate that problem, go to the gym, get a sauna, shower there, and you will have plenty of room to get ready. No fights for the bathroom in your stateroom.

Not a problem! Myself and 2 girlfriends went on a five day cruise a few years ago. I was the one elected to have the pull down bed, but when we arrived we had been upgraded and we ended up with 2 twin beds, and a couch made into a third twin bed. It was the same as the other two beds, and just as comfortable. We had no problems the 3 of us sharing a cabin for 5 days and never got on each others nerves.

You'll have a great time!

Archived