Compare Princess and Carnival food

cs

I've only done Carnvial so far (will be on CB soon) and I loved Carnival food.

Has anybody done both lines? How is Princess food compared to Carnival's? Which do you prefer?

Both have good food. If I had to really dissect though: In the dining room setting, I'd say Carnival was heavier on the meat and lighter on the veggies--I'd ask for another veg only plate to feel I was getting sufficient veg. Buffets: Princess had more variety. Pizza better on Princess. Free ice cream available more on Carnival.

I'd go on both lines again. Next up: RC!!

I think both are comparable. Princess has better dining room food IMO. Also Princess wins for variety in the breakfast buffet. The lunch buffet awards goes to Carnival.

Princess however wins big with afternoon tea. It is done is white glove service. Carnival unfortunately does not come close.

Overall, both lines does great food.

Let's not forget the Supper Club on Carnival. Theirs is the best specialty restaurant I have experienced on any of the mass market cruise lines, including Princess. Not to mention the wonderful live music and dancing they offer during dinner.

Archived