how to change my log-in name

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but here goes. When I signed up a couple of years back I logged in using all caps (CRUISE PASSENGER) Since I have learned more about computer talk I realize that this is not the proper way for a variety of reasons. I am trying to make it Cruise Passenger but can't figure out how to do this. Can it be done? How?

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but here goes. When I signed up a couple of years back I logged in using all caps (CRUISE PASSENGER) Since I have learned more about computer talk I realize that this is not the proper way for a variety of reasons. I am trying to make it Cruise Passenger but can't figure out how to do this. Can it be done? How?

Send an e-mail to: boards@cruisecritic.com & explain the problem..They will take care of it for you..

This is from the guidlines section of Cruise Critic.com

You are permitted a maximum of one account, active or inactive. If you choose to ignore this important restriction with the intention of deceiving our members, all your accounts will be disabled. If you require a temporary user name for any reason, or if you require a user name change, please contact us. If you have forgotten your log in details and are unable to retrieve them via the system, do not create a new account, please send an e-mail to boards@cruisecritic.com.

Unquote:

Good luck & welcome back.:) .Betty

Archived