Cabin # 1704 on Freedom Class

Has anyone ever stayed in that cabin and has some photos? Is the cabin or the balcony smaller than cabin 1702 next door (seems that way on some photos )? Is the connecting door to the JS an issue? Did you get sun at all or is the cabin rather dark due to the overhang?

Thank´s for the information.

The cabin itself is identical to 1702 (except for the connecting door to the JS next door). The balcony is indeed smaller than 1702's but it is still a huge balcony. There is some sun toward the railing and shade closer to the sliding doors. Of course, depending on direction traveled and time of day, the sun/shade situation is always changing! ;) But the cabin itself will be bright enough. I have never heard anyone complain about any noise issues related to the connecting cabin, so I would not worry about that. I have not traveled in 1704. We had 1700 and our friends had 1702, but we peeked in 1704. :eek: Nothing to worry about! It's a great cabin/balcony!

Thank´s a lot for the information. Have the cabin on one of the fall TA´s so we won´t have much sun on the balcony before we reach the Caribbean and slightly change direction of travel.

Funny, that the balcony on 1702 is bigger despite the fact that the cabin has the same size. Reason I guess is the shape of cabin 1700 and its balcony then..

Oh well, wasn´t able to get 1702, so 1704 will have to do. It´s the view and the bigger than usual balcony space that counts in the end. Again, thank´s a lot!

Archived