Hotels in Tampa

L&D-RN

Any suggestions on where to stay in Tampa? Looking for a hotel that has a shuttle to and from the boat and will let you keep your car parked there. A pool would be a plus too!!!:) Thanks in advance!

Any suggestions on where to stay in Tampa? Looking for a hotel that has a shuttle to and from the boat and will let you keep your car parked there. A pool would be a plus too!!!:) Thanks in advance!

We are staying at HIEX by the airport. Transportation to and from ship, free parking pool and local shuttle included

Try the Howard Johnson Downtown it is about 10 blocks from the port about $99 plus tax per night. I was told it is $8 per night for parking the night that you stay at the hotel and $5 per night after that and they will shuttle you back and forth to the pier.

Try the Howard Johnson Downtown it is about 10 blocks from the port about $99 plus tax per night. I was told it is $8 per night for parking the night that you stay at the hotel and $5 per night after that and they will shuttle you back and forth to the pier.

I've booked a room at the HoJo "near port of Tampa." There's a few in the area but the one I'm staying at is on N 50th St in Tampa. Is this the one you're talking about? I booked it w/o doing proper research (it just happend to be the cheapest hotel for my flight+hotel package) and now I'm worried because the reviews I've read are terrible. I mean, I can stand a hotel with bad service and not great amenities for 1 night.. but it sounds like it's actually in a dangerous area. We are two young women going and I don't wnat to have to worry about bringing pepper spray or something. Is it really that bad?

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Y'bor City for our 5/19/08 cruise. They have a stay and park package. The area is really great to. We walked a few blocks down and found alot of nightlife and places to eat and have a drink. It was the perfect start to our cruise.

Dos equis, please try to change your reservation to a different hotel. Maybe you can change it to the HJ in downtown. The HJ on 50th street is in a very bad location and I would not recommend it. I have lived in the area for 20 years and worked in that are for many years until last Friday. Not the best area, if you know what I mean.

Dos equis, please try to change your reservation to a different hotel. Maybe you can change it to the HJ in downtown. The HJ on 50th street is in a very bad location and I would not recommend it. I have lived in the area for 20 years and worked in that are for many years until last Friday. Not the best area, if you know what I mean.

Dos Equis, I totallllly agree with Suncoast. Change locations! 2 chicas there, you won't be able to leave your hotel and it is not a good place at all.

There are plenty of better options that aren't too pricey at all!!

Glad you asked!

Archived