Review Journey 5th May Med

BillyC

Hi BillyC !

Thank you for your excellent review. I am happy to hear you had a great Cruise. Welcome Home !

Thanks for the positive feedback for my Journey review. My party and myself had a great time and would certainly hope to sail Azamara again. The only trouble is that the food was so good, it will be a hard act to follow for our cruises to come!!

Regards BillyC

Thanks for the thoughtful, thorough review! We sailed on Journey in early June last year, and there were a few (but only a few, really) teething problems. I'm so pleased that Azamara is living up to its potential.

We're going on Quest in November, and I'm really looking forward to our second Azamara cruise.

Lisa

Hi BillyC !

Thank you for your excellent review. I am happy to hear you had a great Cruise. Welcome Home !

We were also on the 5 May cruise on the Journey with Billy. Everything was just about perfect, including a great group of CC'ers. No complaints (except one dryer that wasn't working properly in the laundry room...but money cheerfully refunded ;)

Captain joined us for breakfast on Sunset deck after docking on last day, and chatted with us for at least a half hour. Very relaxed ship with a happy crew.

Fantastic bartender - "Rusty"...great waitress - "Yuli"

We've been traveling in Europe since the cruise, and head home on Queen Mary 2 on Monday.

Cheers,

Bob & Beatrice :cool:

Archived