Glass blowing factory in Cabo San Lucas

julierika

The glass factory is not far from town. It was a nice visit. We got to see the glass blowers etc. There are lots of things for sale in the shop. Sorry but I can't remember the cost. Go in the morning. I heard the glass blowers do not work in the afternoon because of the heat. I really don't know if this is true or not but it makes sense.

did this a week ago.Cost $2.00 per person taxi ride from towne. There were 6 of us for 12.00 maybe $3.00 pp if fewer. It is fairly close to town, about 5 min cab ride. They have glass blowers out in back that you can stand and watch. Doesn't take long to check this out...maybe half hour or so to watch and buy glassware. We took the cab back to Las Cascadas timeshare and walked through to beach (pedro medrano) walked to the office restaurant for a margarita on the beach and took a water taxi $3.00pp back to tender docking area. It was hot this time of year..about 95 degrees

The shore exursions/tours generally visit in the morning when the factory is buzzing with activity. We showed up at 3pm and it was empty - even the salespeople were hard to find. The prices did not appear to be significantly cheaper at the factory.

Archived