SeaTac Taxi Pickup, Garage or Baggage Claim?

RSWBADGER

We will be taking a taxi on Friday from SeaTac to the Downtown Seattle Sheraton, the cost should be $33.00 for the two of us, plus a tip.

My question is do we have to cross the Skybridge to get a taxi, or can we call on the courtesy phones to have a taxi pick us up by the baggage claim? Anyone have experience on this?

We will be taking a taxi on Friday from SeaTac to the Downtown Seattle Sheraton, the cost should be $33.00 for the two of us, plus a tip.

My question is do we have to cross the Skybridge to get a taxi, or can we call on the courtesy phones to have a taxi pick us up by the baggage claim? Anyone have experience on this?

Third floor of the parking garage.

Third floor of the parking garage.

Thanks for your response.

I was just curious why SEATAC posts these phone numbers for the Baggage Claim Area.

Cabs

Available on the third floor of the Parking Garage. Sedans, station wagons and large vans are available.

Call (206) 246-9999, or use the curbside phones on Baggage Claim Level.

</H2>

http://www.portseattle.org/seatac/ground/taxi.shtml

Is there some place to catch a cab if you are traveling with someone that is handicapped. It is a little difficult to drag the luggage and the person up to another level?

There is a skybridge and plenty of elevators. I don't know if they will lift the restrictions for that, or just have you get wheelchair assistance.

Archived