Azamara 2009/2010 Asia Information

Andy

Hi Everyone !

I thought this Azamara press release might interest you. It is information about Quest sailing in Asia for 2009/2010. It appears that bookings are now open. Enjoy !

http://www.azamaracruises.com/aboutUs/pressDetails.do;jsessionid=0000pKLi003OpV8gUrNHJ9gA2Hl:12odmems6?pagename=press_room_details&event_date=2008-05-28&event_type=press_release&sequence_code=A

Hi Everyone !

I thought this Azamara press release might interest you. It is information about Quest sailing in Asia for 2009/2010. It appears that bookings are now open. Enjoy !

http://www.azamaracruises.com/aboutUs/pressDetails.do;jsessionid=0000pKLi003OpV8gUrNHJ9gA2Hl:12odmems6?pagename=press_room_details&event_date=2008-05-28&event_type=press_release&sequence_code=A

Wow Andy those sound WONDERFUL , I am going to plan to go on one..Im going to call Azamara and pick my cabin early..(so I get the one I want!!!)

Thanks for the info, missed that article!!

Jancruz1

Wow Andy those sound WONDERFUL , I am going to plan to go on one..Im going to call Azamara and pick my cabin early..(so I get the one I want!!!)

Thanks for the info, missed that article!!

Jancruz1

Hi Jan !

They sure do sound wonderful. A Cruise with itineraries like that would probably top my Cruising dreams. For now, they will have to remain a dream, but I hope to do it someday.

I hope you get the cabin you wish for. I am sure you will have a wonderful Cruise !

I'm sailing on azamara jan 3 2008 on the asian cruise. I called azamara and they told me the first language will be chinese and the entertainment will be chinese and some english language. the menu will reflect the chinese preferences too. Apparently it's an immersion cruise. I'm very skeptical and wonder if the excursions will be in English. I can't really learn about the culture if I can't communicate or understand what it is I'm learning. If these new itinerys are going to be asian Immersion cruises i hope they promote them as such and avoid the conflicts I'm having about going on my Azamara cruise.

I talked to an AZ Rep who said the Asian cruises would be essentially like all others--English as the shipboard official language, standard menus, etc. She knew nothing about so-called "immersion cruises" for Azamara.

I am trying to find out what the itinerary for the sailing after the march 6, 2010 sailing is. It isn't on their website for Asia. Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks.

Azamara is it's own line, not owned by either RCCL or CELEBRITY! THIS IS FACT. Also there is no such thing as "Immersion Cruise". It's a made up name from someone on this board.

My rep has never heard of the that term either and I've been selling cruises for over 30 years and have never heard that term.

If you think about it every international cruise you take is mixed, food, culture and languages. Isn't that the reason to travel to other countries?

English will not always be the first language spoken but that's ok, it never got in my way before.

Hi Everyone !

Just to be very clear, there are NO immersion Cruises on Azamara, nor are there any planned (that I am aware of).

I thought it would be a good idea to clarify any confusion out there. Thank you !

Azamara is it's own line, not owned by either RCCL or CELEBRITY! THIS IS FACT. Also there is no such thing as "Immersion Cruise". It's a made up name from someone on this board.

My rep has never heard of the that term either and I've been selling cruises for over 30 years and have never heard that term.

If you think about it every international cruise you take is mixed, food, culture and languages. Isn't that the reason to travel to other countries?

English will not always be the first language spoken but that's ok, it never got in my way before.

Hi The Cruise Chick !

Azamara is owned by Celebrity, which is owned by Royal Caribbean.

There is a very active thread on Immersion Cruises on the Royal Caribbean boards, you may wish to read more about it there. Enjoy !

Here is the link : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=782856

I hope it's not an immersion cruise. Why can't RCl get their act together and give all their CSR the same information in all three companies, RCL, X, and azamara.

Hi CruisePRN !

There are no immersion Cruises planned at Azamara at this time. No need to worry :)

Host Andy,

Azamara is on it's own, as explained to us (travel agents) at a conference I attended and also by my rep. It's a company started by the corporation but it is not linked to either Celebrity or RCCL other than it share the same president as Celebrity,

I don't need to read about "Immersion Cruises" because RCCL does not use that verbage. I've been selling RCCL for many years and have never had these cruises referred to in that way. This is not a new way of selling cruises that are "home ported" in another country. It makes sense if 90% of the customers are Asian that English would not be the first language spoken. The discussion you are referring to has taken a nasty tone and in my opinion Cruise Critic should be contacting RCCL and asking them to explain themselves.

I'm not booked on RCCL I'm booked on Azamara, so why would I want to read that anyway?

Have a nice day!

Archived