ncl jade balcony room questions?

kosoffj

considering springing for a balcony for the first time (every other cruise has been an inside). I've looked everywhere for info but am getting conflicting reports, so here i am

• small sofa in balcony room, is it a sofa bed or just a sofa, i read on one site it is a one person sofa bed (which would be ideal for our 2.5 year old), think i could put rails on it if it is?
  • balcony - how high are the railings and what are they made of (i assume plexigalss but want to make sure)

thanks for your help!

We had a "BB" suite. We didn't pull the sofa bed out, but it appeared it would make a good 1-person bed and would be fine for a child. The balcony rail was plexiglas with a wood rail on top and was about 4 feet high. I hope your trip is as nice as ours was. The sliding door to the balcny has a "childproof" lock.

that is just the info i needed! that might push us over to the balcony room (just being able to bring portable rails and not having to worry about bedding for our son!)

i appreciate you taking the time to awnser!

Archived