Wine list on the Spirit?

When I asked about a bar set up for Sprit (and wine list) this is what they sent me back. I'd say the $15 corkage would be cheaper for most of these.

Well my attachments didn't attach. They did attached before here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=770819

How do we order a bar set up?

Thanks

If you are okay with the house or basic level of wine, you will not save much by bringing your own. If you are after a specific label or higher cost label, then it changes.

Remember, there are plenty of hassles bringing your own, especially if you have to fly.

You need to e-mail the group events coordinator (I think at least 2 weeks prior to your cruise). The one for Spirit is:

groupeventspirit@ncl.com

The prices were awful and didn't have what I was looking for, but at least you won't get sent to the naughty room.

What is the cost for that? Do we paid what we use (same as a mini-bar in an hotel)?

[/size]

What is the cost for that? Do we paid what we use (same as a mini-bar in an hotel)?

I'm no expert (heck my first cruise is in 16 days) but from the e-mail I received the bottles were $55 for a bottle of rum and $55 for a Bailey's knock off (these prices might have gone up given some recent threads on the topic). There was a $3 set up fee (per set up, not per bottle). You pay for the bottle, not what you use. It's called a bar set up in name only; what it really is is a bottle of booze in your cabin (no mixers, etc).

I have find the 2007 wine list:

*********************************/cruise/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/ncl-wine-list.pdf

But, instead of 15$ for cork fee, I have read one Cruise critic review that was indicating 20$.

Can anyone can confirm the cork fee, please.

Thanks

Where did you hear the $20 fee. Please reference your information. Nobody has EVER mentioned it is $20 here.

Quick question...if you order a bottle of wine with dinner, are you able to take it with you (back to your cabin, to a lounge, etc) or must you leave anything left for the next time you dine?:confused:

It's yours to do whatever you wish.

We were on the Spirit in March and I took 3 bottles of wine with me. I paid $15 per bottle for the corkage fee. When they took my wine, I signed saying that I would pay the corkage fee. However, I had to go back to the reception desk on the ship later to sign again to place the fee onto my room account. Once I had signed on the ship, they had the wine delivered to my room. I felt like it was worth the corkage fee, however, we drove to the Pier this trip. If I was flying, I might not want to mess with it.

Archived