Shampoo and blow dryer?

terri1020

I'm sure these questions have been asked a bunch of times, but I couldn't find them and we're leaving on the DAWN on 6/8...

I know NCL provides shampoo and soap. Can anyone tell me the type of shampoo (plain shampoo or shampoo w/conditioner?) and if there is a name brand on it?

Also, if I remember correctly, there are no blow dryers in the cabins on DAWN. Can someone confirm.

Thanks!

Terri

I was on the Dawn last month and the shapoo and conditioner were in dispensers, so there was no brand name on them. However, I understand with Freestyle 2.0 that the shampoo and such is going to be upgraded.

I took a few of those travel packets, as "hair insurance"!

Donna:)

I'm sure these questions have been asked a bunch of times, but I couldn't find them and we're leaving on the DAWN on 6/8...

I know NCL provides shampoo and soap. Can anyone tell me the type of shampoo (plain shampoo or shampoo w/conditioner?) and if there is a name brand on it?

Also, if I remember correctly, there are no blow dryers in the cabins on DAWN. Can someone confirm.

Thanks!

Terri

Take some little packages just in case, I had dispensers in my bathroom with nothing inside. They were just the shells of the dispensers.

We had a balcony and it did have a pretty good hairdryer. My DD and I have long thick hair and it was fine for us. It was located by the vanity area.

Dawn

I didn't like the shower wash either, it was more like foam and you had to keep pumping it to get enough to wash with. I'd bring my own soap or shower gel too unless you want to take a chance with the new 2.0 products.

Thanks!

Terri

I always bring my own shampoo. The hair dryers on the Dawn on our inside deck cabin was very slow. Took forever. My 5 other times on the Dawn, I found the dryers were the same.

Archived