Ms. Carolyn Spencer Brown & RCCL, Thank You!

Carolyn,

Just wanted to make sure you read this thank you! Simply knowing the facts will go a long way in easing our concerns! And while i'm at it a huge thank you to R.C.C.L., in advance, for hearing our concerns and addressing them!

Best Regards,

Dean

It is soooo annoying when OP's make threads that contain no information.. are we mind readers, up keepers ??

You have something to say, spit it out , dont have some one come in behind you to have to explain YOUR THREAD !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

VENTing

I would quite naturally like to see all questions answered, however, let us recall the subject of this thread; "immersion"! I don't mean to sound narrow minded, sorry!:)

It is soooo annoying when OP's make threads that contain no information.. are we mind readers, up keepers ??

You have something to say, spit it out , dont have some one come in behind you to have to explain YOUR THREAD !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

VENTing

Sorry! You are so right! This thread is about immersion cruises and the fact that RCCL will address issues arising from the immersion concept on friday! Did not intend to be "inside" with this thread. Forgive me!:eek: :)

Sorry! You are so right! This thread is about immersion cruises and the fact that RCCL will address issues arising from the immersion concept on friday! Did not intend to be "inside" with this thread. Forgive me!:eek: :)

<Blush>:eek: Corrected!:) All question welcomed!

I wonder if by addressing the issues, they mean the article in the Life section of USA Today this morning. It is an article about European cruising, highlighting the Independence of the Seas. It discusses how U.S. based lines have "tinkered" with their ships before sending them across the Atlantic. According to the article, Susan Hooper, head of Royal Caribbean's European operation, says so far, Americans aren't complaining about the changes. ???

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/cruises/2008-05-29-cruise-europe_N.htm

Ok, I opened this thread after reading the other yesterday, and I figured that there would be a link to RCI's response to Carolyn Spencer Brown's questions. Instead, I find the person who is having a personal crisis has seemingly started a thread without any point. Why? Am I missing something?

Seriously.........:rolleyes:

jc

Archived