Toonjie's AOS Review

Thank you Toonjie for your fast reply. Do you mean when you try to look OVER the side? If you look straight out instead of down do you see glare? Sorry....I guess that I'm obsessing.

And Curious Cat....the only problem with traveling out to El Yunque on Monday is the traffic. As long as you don't run into rush hour-- which is maybe between 6:30 and 8:30 or so and again in the afternoon between 2:30 and 5 you should be okay for traffic. The Ritz-Carlton is really nice and old San Juan is still lovely. Especially in the mornings before it gets hot. Oh...here's an idea. I've never really recommended this before on CC. If you go south on 52 (which is the interstate) there's a turn off to a place called Guavate which is a beautiful area but mostly is famous for it's many roadside roast pig and other foods stands. This is probably closer to San Juan than El Yunque and a very different kind of experience. Sorry I don't know the name of the road. Phyllis

Thank you Toonjie for your fast reply. Do you mean when you try to look OVER the side? If you look straight out instead of down do you see glare? Sorry....I guess that I'm obsessing.

And Curious Cat....the only problem with traveling out to El Yunque on Monday is the traffic. As long as you don't run into rush hour-- which is maybe between 6:30 and 8:30 or so and again in the afternoon between 2:30 and 5 you should be okay for traffic. The Ritz-Carlton is really nice and old San Juan is still lovely. Especially in the mornings before it gets hot. Oh...here's an idea. I've never really recommended this before on CC. If you go south on 52 (which is the interstate) there's a turn off to a place called Guavate which is a beautiful area but mostly is famous for it's many roadside roast pig and other foods stands. This is probably closer to San Juan than El Yunque and a very different kind of experience. Sorry I don't know the name of the road. Phyllis

Hi. Yes, it's only bad if you try to look around into the light, looking straight back and down is fine.

Archived