Dining Room Preference on Paradise

SunPacific

Hello, all - we are trying to decide which seating we want and I see on the Capers (thanks CJW ;)) that seating time determines the restaurant. Are there any main differences between Destiny & Elation? For those of you who sailed recently, can you confirm the first seatings are still in Destiny? Thanks! Carol

Where are the Capers that say that. We were told that both dining rooms are going to have an early and a late seating. I would like to see which one is which.

Thanks.

I've had 8:00 in the Destiny, my preference just because of the time, and 8:30 in Elation. I don't recall any difference in the two.

I usually choose a cabin in the back of the ship, so Destiny works better for that location as well.

I believe the earlier seatings are 5:45 Destiny & 6:15 Elation.

Carnival is supposed to be going to 2 dining times. Each dining room will have and early dinner at 6 pm and a late dinner at 8:15 pm. I thought that it had been rolled out fleetwide already. I guess it hasn't.

Some people like the aft dining rooms better because they have windows on 3 walls vs 2 walls.

I haven't found a big difference in them.

We prefer the late dinner.

Carnival is supposed to be going to 2 dining times. Each dining room will have and early dinner at 6 pm and a late dinner at 8:15 pm. I thought that it had been rolled out fleetwide already. I guess it hasn't.

Some people like the aft dining rooms better because they have windows on 3 walls vs 2 walls.

I haven't found a big difference in them.

We prefer the late dinner.

I think it's supposed to be fleetwide by sometime next month, so by the time OP sails, there will only be the 2 times as you say.

Archived