new ship RUBY PRINCESS!!

kowkitty

Hi everyone

My husband and I are planning on booking a mediteranean cruise for August 2009. Princess has a new ship coming out this fall Ruby Princess. Its a long cruise 12 nights from Rome to Venice stopping in Greece, Turkey, Monaco and a few spots in Italy.

Anyway, has all the places we want to see!!!

Its a bit pricey which is why we are going to wait till August 2009!!

We have only cruised on Carnival wich we actually like so I figured we would love Princess.

If anyone hears anything about the "uby" please let me know

Jackie

Hi everyone

My husband and I are planning on booking a mediteranean cruise for August 2009. Princess has a new ship coming out this fall Ruby Princess. Its a long cruise 12 nights from Rome to Venice stopping in Greece, Turkey, Monaco and a few spots in Italy.

We have only cruised on Carnival wich we actually like so I figured we would love Princess.

Jackie

The Ruby is sister to the Crown Princess, which we have been on. In 16 cruises, the Crown was our favorite ship, second only to the QM2. We have also sailed the Golden Princess on an itinerary similar to the one you are describing. You won't be disappointed!

It will be a beautiful ship. We were on the Inaugural sailing of her sister ship Emerald Princess from Rome to Venice last year. It was an incredible trip and the beautiful ship really added to our enjoyment of these great places. That was my first cruise. Think it would be kind of hard to top it.

See my signature for pictures.

Hi everyone

Jackie

We did the same cruise on the Grand Princess. I suggest you consider pre and post cruise stays in Rome and Venice. Both cities are worth the extra time and can only really be seen that way.

You can see my pictures at the links below.

Rome Pre-cruise - http://travel.webshots.com/album/561466990yqRQmC

Grand cruise - http://travel.webshots.com/album/561466395AjVEko

Venice Post-cruise - http://travel.webshots.com/album/561466793ZzpEaY

Archived