room service from regular menu?

cescape

We used to enjoy ordering room service from the regular dinner menu, but were told we could'nt do that on our last cruise on the Island Princess. Odly enough it was the first time we sprung for a mini suite. Has anyone had any experience regarding this recently? Thanks.

We used to enjoy ordering room service from the regular dinner menu, but were told we could'nt do that on our last cruise on the Island Princess. Odly enough it was the first time we sprung for a mini suite. Has anyone had any experience regarding this recently? Thanks.

Yes, you must occupy a full suite to order from the regular dining room menus now on Princess.

Mike:)

The full room service menu changed a couple of years ago, about the time they began the Ultimate Balcony Dining concept (extra fee). I am sure that UBD would not have gone over quite as well if they still allowed you to order full room service in all stateroom. But I still miss that option, I can gurantee that.

But you were told correctly, the limited room service items now are about all you can get delivered. :(

I would love to see them add this perk to the mini suites, since there are so few perks associated with a mini suite right now, unlike on other cruise lines which usually offer a wider range of ammenities when you book a mini suite.

My parents are elite members. If you are in a mini-suite but you are elite, would you be able to order from the full menu?

We never book anything under a mini suite on Princess ships, and have been Elite for some time. Nope, doesn't account for anything and you still have the same room service menu as the others. :(

Archived