questions about journey

adbnva

we will be on journey in dec & i wanted to know if they have expresso in the dining room free. i read a few complaints about the coffee. i do think all cruise lines should have good coffee. i like expresso after dinner so i can stay awake later. i also read that the have sushi @ the buffet @ the dinner hour. everyone seems to say eat @ a specialty resturant the 1st nite. how long ahead can you make reservations thru cap club? almost everyone raves about the ship, etc. so it should be a great 2 weeks. any inf is appreciated. thanks ad

The Azamara ships are an espresso lovers paradise. Self-service, complimentary espresso machines in the buffet area & complimentary espresso in all dining rooms. Also, espresso-based drinks in the Mosaic/Cova coffee areas (not free).

we will be on journey in dec & i wanted to know if they have expresso in the dining room free. i read a few complaints about the coffee. i do think all cruise lines should have good coffee. i like expresso after dinner so i can stay awake later. i also read that the have sushi @ the buffet @ the dinner hour. everyone seems to say eat @ a specialty resturant the 1st nite. how long ahead can you make reservations thru cap club? almost everyone raves about the ship, etc. so it should be a great 2 weeks. any inf is appreciated. thanks ad

Sushi was so good, we had it three nights (out of 11). Espresso is free in Windows cafe, but not in Discovery Dining Room, or Cova Cafe. Specialty restaurants were booked so quickly that we couldn't get a reservation unless we wanted to start dining at 9:30pm. Never went...food too good everywhere else. Ate dinner 50 percent in Windows outdoors.

May 5th - Journey

Bob & Beatrice :cool:

Archived