Pictures from Last weeks Cruise on the Spirit

AllenF

Holy cow - love the Harvard Glacier photo! Can't believe how bright it was!

We leave for our cruise on the Carnival Spirit in just over two weeks - I look forward to your review!!! (On the same cruise as gazingm42)

All I can say is WOW! What awesome shots! We are booked on the Spirit in August. Can't wait for your review. Please feel free to go into excrustiating detail.

I wish I could join all you folks who are heading out on 6/11 if it is your 1st cruise to Alaska like this was ours. All I can say is words and pictures do not do it justice.

AllenF --

Thanks so much for your write up and directing me to your pix here on this thread. I am leaving soon and so excited! You should consider putting in a link to your review on this thread.

pmc097--

Come and join our CC roll call at this spot:

Carnival Spirit****Southbound**** June 25, 2008

If you like us, you could invite us all into your cabin for a gathering. :D

Thanks for the pics and review! We will be in 4237 on the Spirit on 7/2/08. I'm looking forward to that balcony!

You mentioned the A/C didn't work too well--did you mention that to the steward? I'm also wondering if you left your door open at night? We usually take bungee cords so we can do that, if it isn't too cold. I love hearing those ocean sounds at night!

Do you have any more pics of the balcony? We would love to see them! Thanks again! :)

I know about the Spirit Class ships and how the AC turns off when the door is open unless you have a magnet. That being said my wife thought the temp. was fine LOL. I think the room got hot because of all the windows and the Direct sun we got while we were in Ports. I think under normal Alaska weather you would not need much AC. Once all the blinds were closed the room would slowly cool off. Guess i am use the the smaller rooms the cool down quicker. We kept the door closed at night 80% of the time while sleeping. I use a small piece of wood(made just for cruising LOL by me) in the crack of the door much easier than a bungee cord, we did keep the door open in the evenings when leaving ports.

Archived