past cruiser benefits

Does Carnival have a past cruiser benefit program like the Captains Cricle program on Princess? if so, where can I find info? I've checked their website but am having a hard time finding info on it.

As a past guest, you will have a past guest dinner party.

On your 10th Carnival cruise, you have Platinum status. This includes VIP check in, laundry service, $20 blackjack entry fee, a galley tour, Carnival logo gift and priority disembarkation, among other perks.

If you're registered on Carnival's site and have your past guest number with Carnival, you will see a link to past guest benefits.

I think you get some sort of discount because of your past cruises on Princess.

Does Carnival have a past cruiser benefit program like the Captains Cricle program on Princess? if so, where can I find info? I've checked their website but am having a hard time finding info on it.

From the Carnival website:

Platinum cardholders are entitled to the following shipboard benefits and features:

* Petit fours and/or canapés delivered to cabin one evening

* Personalized stationery

* A special Carnival logo item

* Guaranteed dining times and supper club reservations

* Complimentary $20 entry fee into blackjack tournament

* Spa Carnival priority reservations and complimentary treatment upgrade

* Complimentary wash and fold laundry service

* Priority tender boarding

* Priority embarkation and debarkation

Additionally, a fully staffed concierge desk for Platinum cardholders has been established at the purser’s information desk aboard every Carnival ship. A dedicated phone line is available fleetwide, as well.

Special luggage tags indicating guests are “Carnival Concierge Club” members are included in guests’ cruise documents.

“Carnival Concierge Club” members also receive a special Welcome Aboard letter from Carnival President and CEO detailing the exclusive amenities and privileges available during their cruise.

Very nice touches to reward loyal patrons, for sure. My very, very favorites are the VIP checkin and boarding and priority on the tenders......no more having to get a stupid ticket and wait in line.....YIPPEE.

As a past guest, you will have a past guest dinner party.

On your 10th Carnival cruise, you have Platinum status. This includes VIP check in, laundry service, $20 blackjack entry fee, a galley tour, Carnival logo gift and priority disembarkation, among other perks.

If you're registered on Carnival's site and have your past guest number with Carnival, you will see a link to past guest benefits.

I think you get some sort of discount because of your past cruises on Princess.

Past Guest Cocktail Party on cruises 5 days or longer. You get a gold S&S card on your seconf cruise.

You are entitled to Past Guest discount when booking if your ship & sail date qualify but number of cruises does not cross over from one line to the other.

I have to tell you, our preference is Princess, but we do cruise Carnival quite a bit...and the past guest party for Carnival is 1000 times better than what Princess is doing now if our Feb 08 Emerald is the new norm...that thing lasted 5 minutes, no call drinks, never got the food tray, altho did see one pass within 20 feet, and was a TOTAL BUST!!!

Having said that,we do NOT cruise for the past guest party and that is not a real player, but I thought about how much fun they are on the Conquest vs this one. In days past, Princess and Carnival seemed compairable on the past guest parties, and we cruise a lot, so were quite surprised at this lack luster event.

I have to tell you, our preference is Princess, but we do cruise Carnival quite a bit...and the past guest party for Carnival is 1000 times better than what Princess is doing now if our Feb 08 Emerald is the new norm...that thing lasted 5 minutes, no call drinks, never got the food tray, altho did see one pass within 20 feet, and was a TOTAL BUST!!!

Having said that,we do NOT cruise for the past guest party and that is not a real player, but I thought about how much fun they are on the Conquest vs this one. In days past, Princess and Carnival seemed compairable on the past guest parties, and we cruise a lot, so were quite surprised at this lack luster event.

I'm surprised too.

That sounds more frustrating and annoying than fun.

And you would think that they wouldn't want to annoying the paying customers.

Archived