Best of Seattle tour after return

mgasaway

Has anyone taken the Best of Seattle upon return? Our flight isn't until 6pm so we have time to kill. DH doesn't want to rent a car but we don't want to haul luggage around with us either. Princess has this Best of Seattle tour that seems to fit our time frame. If anyone has taken it, I'd like to hear your thoughts/experience.

Thanks!

Has anyone taken the Best of Seattle upon return? Our flight isn't until 6pm so we have time to kill. DH doesn't want to rent a car but we don't want to haul luggage around with us either. Princess has this Best of Seattle tour that seems to fit our time frame. If anyone has taken it, I'd like to hear your thoughts/experience.

Thanks!

All I can really tell you about it is that the d**n bus just about ran over me half an hour ago downtown. From what I understand, it is a pretty standard city highlights tour.

We took one last year (NCL tour) that was probably similar. They had 3 of the city tours available, and the one we picked included a trip up the Space Needle. Our flight was around 2 PM and it just seemed like the easiest way to deal with the luggage issue and kill a little time.

Our guide was great, which made it enjoyable, but if you had a boring guide, you might not enjoy it much. Not only did he show us the sights, but he was funny!

The one thing we didn't like particularly well is that the buses don't actually drop you off in front of the airline terminals. Instead, there is some sort of staging area before you actually get to the terminal building, and then you have to take your luggage and walk to the correct terminal. It wasn't terribly far, but trying to maneuver the luggage to the Southwest terminal, which was at the far end of the building, was a bit of a pain.

Archived