Motorcycle cruise?

luvtacruise27

Not sure if this is the right place to be asking but was wondering if anyone has done a motorcycle cruise. DH and I love to ride and cruise and thought this kind of cruise would be great. Any comments would be appreciated.:)

Thanks,

Luvtacruise27

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dw and I are looking at a May 09 cruise. From what I gather, the special hold they have set aside for the bikes will accomodate 35 bikes (trikes are not allowed). True most of the bikes will probably be hogs but they are open to all bikes. It's not like the old days where we used to throw rice at the Japanese Bikes. Hey I remember getting hit with Saurkraut on my BMW.

They take a max of 35 bikes. Yes, non-harleys are welcomed, and no we do not throw rice at you. The cruise is just great. I have done 3 (one more than crusinKat (sorry kathy had to throw that in but you guys are WAYYYY beyond us in cruise totals.) I have done 2 seven nighters out of Miami and a 12 nighter out of New Jersey. The 12 nighter spoiled me plus much closer to home. We are booked for our fouth bike cruise next April and will be joined by many people who we had the pleasure of meeting on our first cruise (of which cruisnkat and her husband will be on the cruise also) The people who run this cruise are great people. Over the years we have become friends and talk with them throughout the year.

Any questions you may have just ask or email us. More than willing to tell you of our experiences.

Ed

These cruises are great! You won't be disappointed. Ed.....our goal is to catch up with you and have the same amount of motorcycle cruises under our belt!!! We CAN'T WAIT to sail with you again.

Archived