Port Canaveral Transfers

I'm using Travelocity and I booked the airport transfers. The problem is that I booked them after I received my documents. Travelocity told me that they will not be mailing them to me and not to worry because they will have us on the manifest at the airport. Anyone with this type of experience?

Zenith 10/2003

Galaxy 3/2004

Sovereign of the Seas 5/2004

Jasonm921

If you have a printout receipt from Travelocity stating you paid for the transfers you may want to bring it with you. We had a similar situation on Celebrity. We paid for transfers but we had e-docs so we didn't have transfers in hand, when we got to the airport the agents gave us a hard time because our names were not on the manifest for the bus transfers. The only proof we had was our receipt that said we paid for them. After a quite a while and a few phone calls they finally let us board the last bus. On the return trip the night befor debarking , We went to the Pursers desk on board told them the story, showed them our receipt they looked in the computer saw we did indeed pay for them and they gave us a handwritten transfer for the bus with no problem at all for the return to the airport. It could have been expensive for us because it was an Alaska cruise and we were going from Seatle airport to Vancouver. Fortunately it worked out for us. Just bring your recipt stating you paid for the transfers!!!!

You should call RCI and see if it shows in your booking that you paid for transfers.

Good Luck

Disney Wonder October 2000

Carnival Paridise October 2001

Celebrity Infinity July 2002

Sovereign of Seas October 2002

Carnival Imagination May 2003

Serenade of the Seas September 2003

Explorer of the Seas October 2003

Vision of the Seas March 2004

Archived