Older teens on Glory

YAKE

We plan to take the 6/20/09 Glory Eastern Caribbean Cruise as a High School graduation present for our two oldest granddaughters. They will be 17 and 18 at the time of the Cruise. We know they will have more than enough happening during the daylight hours, but what about the evenings? What entertainment is available to them? What would be off limits?

Thank you

Papa Jerry

The 18 year old would be able to do everything but drink but wouldn't be able to go to Club 02. However, the 17 year old would not be able to go to the disco at the same time as the 18 year old and would be able to go to Club 02.

We have taken our kids and grandkids at that age (actually before and after that age) and they always have a wonderful time. They meet so many kids that age and Carnival has the BEST clubs, game rooms for that age group (better than any other ship we have sailed). My grandson who is 17 always makes so many friends that hang out together, go to the dance clubs, pool, play cards, etc. They will make plenty of friends and believe me they will find plenty to do.:) We leave with them in a week for the Glory Eastern and they can not wait.

We have taken our kids and grandkids at that age (actually before and after that age) and they always have a wonderful time. They meet so many kids that age and Carnival has the BEST clubs, game rooms for that age group (better than any other ship we have sailed). My grandson who is 17 always makes so many friends that hang out together, go to the dance clubs, pool, play cards, etc. They will make plenty of friends and believe me they will find plenty to do.:) We leave with them in a week for the Glory Eastern and they can not wait.

Helicopter, have you joined our roll call ? It is pretty active. We have a Meet and Greet at the back of the Lido deck after muster.

Archived