Boca area - where to eat ?

gizmo

I will be staying at the ES in Boca. We will have a car. Any recommendations for a place to have dinner? I don't want to break the bank nor do I want the typical chain restaurant. Entrees around 20.00 or so would be nice.

Thanks,

Giz

Mangiano's of Boston...close to Boca Town Center Mall. The Cheescake Factory (a.k.a Cheescake Trough) is good, or Marc's in Mizner Park. Boi Toi sushi is good, used to have a japanese karoke singing Elvis there..

I will be staying at the ES in Boca. We will have a car. Any recommendations for a place to have dinner? I don't want to break the bank nor do I want the typical chain restaurant. Entrees around 20.00 or so would be nice.

Thanks,

Giz

It's very good..you can see their menu online..but it really is a "trough" in the sense the portions are so oversized and can easily serve 3

Cheesecake factory sounds good. I hear they have really good food too. We are spending 2 nights in Boca Raton before our cruise.

We went to Saba on Saturday night and it was very lovely, Thai and Sushi, a beautiful place with great service and great food. It recently opened so doesn't have much of a following yet but it did get 3 out of 4 stars from the local newpaper critic. They have a website, so you can check it out.

Cheesecake Factory is a very good choice, but it is a chain. If you go for dinner during season, expect a long wait. There is also a P. F. Chang's, which is a very popular chinese chain restaurant.

Mizner Park is a nice place to go to eat and walk around. There are many choices.

Archived