day resorts

sfpd3000

Does anyone recommend any resorts in Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo where we can use their facilities for the day? (snorkeling, jetski) or are these places exclusive to resort guests?

Thanks

I'll looking too! We're on the Carnival Pride July 13th sailing and I would love to hang out at a beach resort at each port.

I've check into several resorts right by the ports but I wanted something a little bit way from the crowds.

I found this one online and wrote an email asking if they have day use. In Puerto Vallarta I also thought about getting a hotel for one night at an all inclusive place. Wouldn't stay the night, but we have the drinks and food.

http://www.barcelo.com/Barcelo.Portal.B2C.Web/Plantillas/Hotel/HomeFichaHotel.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRNODEGUID=%7b53D37641-554F-4E29-94D2-2FF3906A9842%7d&NRORIGINALURL=%2fBarceloHotels%2fen-GB%2fHotels%2fMexico%2fPuertoVallarta%2fLaJollaDeMismaloya%2fHome&NRCACHEHINT=NoModifyGuest#AdServ

I'm hoping someone else will see this thread and help us out!

The only resort in Cabo that allows cruise passengers is the ME which is located right in the middle of Medano beach. Great location but the hotel caters to the 20 year old crowd with bikini contests, body shot contests etc. They also play loud techno musice all day long. I did read here that some of the ship's tours are going to the Finesterra but it is located on the Pacific side where no swimming is allowed.

All of the beach bars in Cabo along Medano beach have lounge chairs that you can use- no need to go to a resort. 99% of the resorts in Cabo are timeshare resorts and it is understandable that the owners would be upset if they couldn't find a lounge chair around their pool because it was filled with outside guests.

Have fun! We have cruised Mexico 3 times and spend several weeks in Cabo each year.:)

Archived