Question for MAMERE5252

Hi. I was told by my coordinator at the wedding dept that my wedding would be in the forum and my reception in the cleopatra lounge. I was also told that I could have my ceremony and reception in the forum. What do you think of my options. Knowing what you know about the ship's decor and colors, would you use the two facilities, or would you just use the forum. I don't know if this helps but my wedding colors are apple red, black, and white with silver accents.

Hello Dawn, how many people are you inviting to the wedding? We have quite a few weddings that have the ceremony and reception in the forum. As far as the color scheme goes it really makes no difference. We have had many different colors in different weddings and they all look very nice. As far as the Cleopatra lounge goes, it is quite small. The piano bar takes up the middle part of the floor. Depending on how many guest you are having would be a determining factor as to having your reception in that particular room. We do have 2 weddings scheduled for the 9th of August, but I have no idea what time your wedding is for, or what time the other wedding is for, the only way that I can see you having your reception in the forum is if you are the second wedding. Now, what time or what room the other bride has chosen I have no idea and will not know until a week before your wedding. The Cleopatra is a very nice room as well, but again until you know the number of guest I cannot give you a definite answer as to where you might be better off having your reception. I hope this helps just a little bit.

Jill:)

Archived