Shawl in Gem shops?

doglover3

I need some help from recent Gem cruisers. Does anyone know if they sell inexpensive shawls in any of the Gem's shops? I had read that some of the NCL ships sold very nice shawls for $10. I'm trying to keep the packing very light and thought that would be one item I wouldn't need to take with me. Thanks for any help.

I thought they sold those shawls on every ship that has a gift shop, no matter which cruise line, no? DW's yellow shawl does double duty. She wears it on the balcony when I am ashore taking pictures. Trying to locate our balcony? Just look for DW with the yellow shawl.

Cruzeluver, I tried to post a thank you yesterday, but we lost power due to severe storms in our area just as I was in the middle of writing.:( I appreciate the speedy reply and will plan on buying a shawl onboard.

Ask4Jay, what a great idea! I can't wait to try that (or rather, have my husband try that). Just four weeks to go!

Yes they sell shawls on every cruise ship, no matter what line. The Bijoux Ternier items (watches, shawls, purses etc) are all the same price. The previous poster was right they appear to have gone up to $15 from $10.

The company (they have concessions on all the ships) was recently sold to an operator of Duty Free Shops in the airports. I saw these items in the Atlanta airport last October.

synet165:)

Archived