Glory electric outlets

e058874

leaving on the Glory this Sat and need to know if anyone can confirm the type of outlet in the cabin. I have read to bring a power strip..great idea!! As I know there is only the one outlet available in the cabin for beauty appliances. I know it may seem silly to you men out there..but some women need THEIR particular type of blow dryer plus a curling iron plus a straightner. So my question is.....is the outlet a 3-prong or 2-prong outlet? The power strip I have is for a 3-prong outlet and I think most power strips are that way. Please respond ASAP. thank you

The strange thing I noticed on the Victory was that there were no outlets in the bathroom. They were all out in the main part of the cabin. So, we had to blowdry our hair (the flow-bee type of blow dryer they provide attached to the bathroom wall is worhtless) at the vanity mirror. A power strip is a must, in my opinion. We were very glad we followed the advice and brought one along.

Archived