pride or diamond pricess

tcsmithh

I have been on the Pride twice. Once in the Carrib. and earlier in the year in the Mexican Riviera. The Pride is trully a great ship, very easy to navigate and it never felt crowded. We are doing the Diamond in December and are looking forward to experiencing what Princess has to offer even though Carnival has been great for us. Having not been on the Princess ship yet I would suggest booking the Pride since you stay in PV until late in the night and you get more time in Cabo. Now that said the attributes of PC dining and the larger ship with Princess service may win over my heart and change my mind. Either way you can't wrong with either ship.

Wow, I am surprised they are about the same, as I thought the Princess Diamond was more expensive. I went on the Pride for my honeymoon in February, and my parents just returned Saturday from the Diamond. I loved the Pride, and they loved the Diamond.

I do believe, the Pride stays longer in Cabo San Lucas than the Diamond does.

The Diamond offers personal choice dining. If I were to book another cruise today for that Itenirary, I would pick the Diamond, purely b/c I haven't been on Princess yet. Have a great time!

I have been on the pride 4/17/04 saling, we had a great time.....but this time we are bringing our 5 kids with us. For veranda deck on the pride it is 1100, last time i looked i could get a balcony on approximately the same deck on the diamond for a little less, the inside cabins are more on the diamond than the pride by about 100 pp...

I love the Pride, it is by far my favorite Carnival ship. I don't think you can go wrong with either choice but one thing worth noting if you are thinking of trying the Diamond for the Personal Choice Anytime Dining you may want to check out some of the posts over on the Princess board as it seems the Diamond has a different way of handling this than other Princess ships.

Archived