Help with transport from Miami airport to hotel pre-cruise.

JPCARDS

Arriving Miami the day before our cruise. I usually book a private car/limo service but our hotel (JW Marriott) is only 8 miles from the airport so it seems like a waste of money. Are there taxi vans at Miami Int. airport large enough to transport 4 adults and all of our luggage reasonably comfortably? Thanks!

Arriving Miami the day before our cruise. I usually book a private car/limo service but our hotel (JW Marriott) is only 8 miles from the airport so it seems like a waste of money. Are there taxi vans at Miami Int. airport large enough to transport 4 adults and all of our luggage reasonably comfortably? Thanks!

Hi JPCARDS im looking for the same thing but to the intercontinal , i cant find anything on the board really i hope somebody comes through ,:o but i did find one web site charging $55 for the trip for 4 we also need 4 too lol you think thats alot here is the site www.supertopshuttle.com they say if you call the rate might be different im waiting for DH to come home to call, ill let you know how it turns out.

We took a cruise out of Miami a year ago, and I remember getting a shuttle at the airport, to the Clay hotel. It wasn't the hotel shuttle, and I think we did the arrangements on the internet, so you might try looking up shuttles there. They cost about $15 a person if I remember.

Archived