Directions? South beach

Peachy~Girl

Hello,

We will be flying into Ft Lauderdale tom and renting a car for the day and staying at the Doral golf and spa resort. I was wondering if anyone could give us directions from the hotel to South beach for some sight seeing?

Also we are renting a car once we return from the cruise and flying out of Ft Lauderdale at 4:30pm, what can we do around the airport while we still have the car? Any beaches close by? Directions please if there are any.

Thanks!

If you're at Doral, ask them..they will tell you..or do mapquest.

Miami can be like a spaghetti bowl driving around, especially if you are coming from Doral. If I were going from Doral I'd take 36th street to 95 then eventually end up on 395 and drive over to the beach, or I'd take various neighborhood short cuts.

Because you are a tourist and don't know where you're going, ask at Doral. It's a beautiful facility.

If you're near the FLL airport, I'd drive over to Dania Beach, or I'd go to Ernies Bbq and bar (great bimini bread) and relax there.

Hello,

We will be flying into Ft Lauderdale tom and renting a car for the day and staying at the Doral golf and spa resort. I was wondering if anyone could give us directions from the hotel to South beach for some sight seeing?

Also we are renting a car once we return from the cruise and flying out of Ft Lauderdale at 4:30pm, what can we do around the airport while we still have the car? Any beaches close by? Directions please if there are any.

Thanks!

Archived