This is what I have booked...discuss

srlafleur

Hi all.

I'm sailing 12/6/08 on HAL to Mexican Riviera. I've booked the following excursions through HAL (please don't flame me for booking through the cruiseline - I know all the pros & cons. I prefer it this way).

Cabo: 4x4 Rhino Excursion

Mazatlan: Stone Island (we like the food & drink aspect, curious what others have done for activites there - horseback? carriage ride? others?)

PV (AM): Dolphins, Whales & Snorkling (PV isn't the best for snorkling, but the description also says kayaking, and I'm in it for the whales & dolphins anyway)

PV (PM): Rhythms of the Night.

These are booked, but not engraved in stone.

Anyone out there experienced these on any cruise line? Insights, comments? (except about why I should book independently)

Anyone? Anyone? (this is probably the quietest forum out there!)

I have also booked the Mexican Riveria cruise for 10/12 on the Vision of the Seas... This will be our first cruise and we are celebrating our honeymoon. so far this is what we have planned after reviewing the message boards and we booked our excursions ourselves since we are also saving money...so glad I found you guys:)

The first day on the ship to celebrate our honeymoon we are planning to do the wine, strawberries and breakfast in bed...

As far as tours this is what we have planned so far....

Cabo San Lucas - ATV Tour ( My soon to be hubby is waiting on this) and go to Cabo Wabo and maybe do some shopping are at least sight seeing.

Mazatlan - We are doing the horseback riding with Randi's Horses. I seen so many great reveiws and the two of us have never rode a horse, I have always wanted to so I am looking forward to that.

Puerto V - We are doing the massages at Krystal - I am hesistant about doing the zip line canopy tour we might just use this a a beach day and shopping and we are planning to do the Rthymn of the night tour which we are booking through Johann and Sandra's website.

Archived