Sail away party - Antigua?

flea b

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows if P&O always have a sail away party from Antigua? Or is it just when two P&O ships are there at the same time? Enjoyed it last time so much I'd rather know if it may not happen so I don't get disappointed!! :cool:

Flea B x

hi flea b. Idon,t realy know about the caribean but weve been on 5 cruises so far to the med and there has alwys been a sailaway party from the last port of call,and they were always a great event.hope this helps,happy cruising.... humpy.

We were on Arcadia in Feb and were alongside Oceana in Antigua. Amazingly Oceana had a sailaway party but Arcadia didn't. It seemed awful that Oceana's passengers were singing and waving flags but all was quiet on Arcadia.

We asked what had happened and I think it was just bad planning. Arcadia had their Portunus Party on the same day which meant they couldn't also have their sailaway party as well. A shame but there you are.

Annie

We had a mid cruise sail out party while n board the Arcardia in July 2006 it was in Helsinki I think the Aurora was in port the same day and we departed first there was great fun between the two ships I think its mainly when two ships of the same fleet meet up in the same port

Archived