pre-cruise question

ginamaddog

sorry if this is a repeat question but I couldnt find the answer....do all of the port hotels offer free parking and shuttle service?....I usually ask my price on priceline and wont be sure which hotel I might end up with....any feed back would be helpful before I jump in....thanks

No they dont.

Just a few do.

I know the Radisson will offer free parking and a shuttle but book the shuttle time as soon as you book the room or you wont get onit until late afternoon.

Radisson

Beginning July 9 2007 Radisson will officially offer free transportation for guests – the Area will be the Port, Cape Canaveral and Cocoa Beach, Merritt Square Mall and free transportation (to and from) and highly discounted tickets to Kennedy Space Center.

Free cruise parking with an overnight stay

Breakfast buffet for $9.95, some higher rates include breakfast

Radisson webcam (points to the port):

ROOM INFORMATION PER REQUEST

None of the rooms will give you an ocean view since they are several blocks from the ocean. The standard rooms are only 2 stories. the suite buildings are 3 stories. For standard rooms and either the 200 or 400 building for suites. The 200 building is closer to the pool although the pool area may get quite noisy so if you want a quiet area request courtyard view. The most favorite rooms are in the 800 building 2nd floor facing the pool. Be aware that most of the pool side rooms are king rooms. There are just a few rooms with 2 beds facing the pool.

Due to the construction of high rise condo's, there are very few rooms that will give you small views of the ships unfortunalty none have a wide open view of the port any more.

MESSAGE FROM JOE P. GENERAL MANAGERThe Cruise package includes breakfast and is available at all times

We do shuttle any hotel guest to the port

And at times we do offer discounts on rooms available on the internet and have special conditions such as no refund and prepayment

BE AWARE THAT THE RADISSON IS GOING TO BE A NON SMOKING HOTEL AND NO LONGER HAVE SMOKING ALLOWED ROOMS. THERE WILL BE COMFORT AREAS FOR THOSE THAT WISH TO SMOKE.

Country Inn and Suites

$3 shuttle to the port (Cocoa Beach Shuttle). Some rates may offer free shuttle.

Great and best thing offered is a free continental breakfast

Offers rates with park and cruise but it’s been confirmed that you can leave your car without paying for a park and cruise rate.

Kelly Powell is your GM there and a sweetie to work with if you have any issues, questions etc.

Another place which is high on my recommendation list

Marriott Residence Inn

$3 shuttle to the port (Cocoa Beach Shuttle).

Free cruise parking with an overnight stay

Complimentary full hot breakfast buffet and nightly social hour (Mon-Thurs) with complimentary light dinner, beer and wine. ( the complimentary light dinner are hors d'oeuvres except for Wednesday and then it is manager's cookout with hot dogs and hamburger)

The GM is Pat Looney if you have a problem

hope this helps you,

mom x4,grandma x4

Archived