Serenade exciting enough for the single gals?

My husband and I are looking at Serenade for Feb. We will be traveling with two of our single friends. Originally we were going on The Constellation but thought it may be too quiet for them. Will there be enough for them to do on the Serenade? Or would we be better off on AOS? We were on The Constellation last year and loved it. So we don't want to be dissappointed with the service or food. We're looking at booking a Grand Suite. Comments?

We were on the Serenade in Jan and loved it! Don't know if you are looking at the southern Caribbene route or not. That is the one we were on and it's very port intensive so lots to do. It seems to me that even on the sea day, they have more scheduled than I can do. Always seems to be some conflicts. We were on Celebrity last year and I really think Royal Caribbean has more to do. In fact, there are six of us "girls" that are doing a cruise by ourselves this year on the Radiance. I think your choice of the Serenade is a good one.

Carol

Enchantment of the Seas 11/01
Mercury 12/02
Serenade of the Seas 1/04
Radiance of the Seas 12/04

[img]http://animatedgif.net/facessmiles/sun_e0.gif[/img]

If the excitement is not provided...make some excitement! We go with a group of six girls and the excitement is everywhere we go! I was just on the Serenade in January. We had a great time! It is port intense so not a lot of late night activity.

Explorer of the Seas ~ 10/02
Majesty of the Seas ~ 1/03
Majesty of the Seas ~ 8/11/03
Navigator of the Seas ~ 10/11/03
Serenade of the Seas ~ 1/31/04

My sister and I were on Serenade in September...minus the husbands, and we had a ball.

We were also on AOS with the husbands and had an equally good time.

My husband and I were on Radiance last month and it was great also.

On another cruise when I went as a single I met three girls from PA and we pretty much hung out together all week..partying in Bermuda until 4 AM,,the ship docked in Hamilton for 3 days.
Entertainment and nightlife vary. It all depends on the company your'e with whether or not you have a good time.

Nordic Empress..*****11/04
Radiance of the Seas****3/04
Serenade of the Seas
Adventure of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
Century (Celebrity)
Song of America
Monarch of the Seas

Archived