Rental Car for Cruise out of LA

My family and I are going to come in early and go to Disneyland and thus have already rented a car before our cruise. Is there anyway to return the rental car at the port without a large charge. We may also return it to the airport and then take SuperShuttle. There will be four adults and 3 kids.

• 2 years later...

We rented Enterprise on our Jan cruise as they have a San Pedro drop off office.

We flew into John Wayne, caught a cab to the resort's hotel (cab was $35), did DLR for a few days, picked up the car on Katella the day before the cruise, drove to In N Out and Bevmo, went back to the hotel and went to Disneyland for the rest of that day.

On the cruise departure day went to the park for the first part of the morning then drove to Enterprise and got there for 11:30 ( I think the office closes at 12) and got the free shuttle to the ship. After all the park acitvity we needed a cruise to relax.

We almost never use Enterprise but they were the only ones we knew of that had a drop off office that did not charge huge fees.

Archived