Liberty Verandah Aft Balcony

buckeyegurl

Anyone have opinion on these cabins? My DH and I have booked one for August 30th and it's his first cruise. I am hoping I chose a good cabin. My DB and SIL are crusing with us and they have a side balcony on same deck. Please offer some advice, as I only have a few days left to make changes.

Thanks a bunch!!

your balcony will be bigger then your SIL balcony.

You might hear scrapping of chairs== if you can move down to the Empress deck it will be a great move.

Balconies on the aft tend to be warmer then the side ones-- you get no ocean breezes like the side. But the size of the balcony and the view more then make up for that. Keep the curtains to the cabin closed during the day to keep the cabin cool.

Your halls are more quieter as people on a cruise tend not to go where they dont have to go.

its a long walk to the stairs/elevators.

and if you took a later dinner-- (6:15 or 8:30) that walk to that dining room will seem like it takes forever by midweek...but again-- well worth it

Serene56 - Thank you for your response. The aft cabins are all booked on the deck below. Do you think the problem is bad enough to move to a side balcony? I am hoping my DH will love this experience and want to take the kids back at Christmas. I don't want anything to spoil it!

I appreciate your honest opinion.

Do you think the problem is bad enough to move to a side balcony? .

no i dont. if the scrapping of the chairs happens it lasts for a few seconds. the size of the balcony will make up for that.

Do not want DH to be sleeping out there-- sometimes in the course of the night the sprkler system turns on to wash down the salt water. I used to think it rained last night--

Anyone have opinion on these cabins? My DH and I have booked one for August 30th and it's his first cruise. I am hoping I chose a good cabin. My DB and SIL are crusing with us and they have a side balcony on same deck. Please offer some advice, as I only have a few days left to make changes.

Thanks a bunch!!

For Carnival Liberty, on the Verandah deck, all are nice, but 8457,8450 are actually longer balconies!! So those two are nice. Also the wrap balconies are nice but they cost more..

Archived