Family of 7-room selection? across from each other aft port or middle of ship-apart-

imdreaming

I'm going on the Pride

My son is bringing his friend. Now I have to rebook my two rooms. First time cruisers. What would you think would be better? " Middle of ship, Empress deck Balcony room across from elavators, inside stateroom 5 rooms down OR " Upper Deck Balcony room port aft with inside stateroom right across hall ."

thanks jill

Hi Jill, congrats, we currenlty have reservations on the pride for 4/17/05. we reserved middle of the ship balcony/inside across from each other. 2 cabins inside/one balcony. We have 5 kids they will be in the inside cabins. we booked on the veranda deck

Hi Jill, congrats, we currenlty have reservations on the pride for 4/17/05. we reserved middle of the ship balcony/inside across from each other. 2 cabins inside/one balcony. We have 5 kids they will be in the inside cabins.

Did you book these 3 rooms with only 2 adults going? I know when I booked my room I had to book an adult in each room. jill

Did you book these 3 rooms with only 2 adults going? I know when I booked my room I had to book an adult in each room. jill

there are more adults than just us, but i believe that the kids are all the rooms without an adult with them. We did this through carnival right after our last cruise (april). I will have to ask my wife, but i dont remember anything about putting other aduts in the rooms with the kids.....

Archived