Solarium on the Enchantment

Yes, the solarium on Enchantment is adults only although kids can enter the solarium to get food from the solarium cafe (they just aren't supposed to linger). Unlike on AOS, the solarium has a roof so it is more climate controlled.

Is the Solarium on the Enchanment adults only like on the AOS? What's the EOS like. We're just off the AOS and looking to book on the EOS for next summer. Any feed back?

Just got back from a 5 day on Enchantment and enjoyed very much. I used the solarium several times and unfortunately there were small kids in the hot tub and pool with their parents on one occasion. Some people can't read or have no consideration of others. It is supposed to be peaceful in there and for adults and with all of the screaming I did not stay long. I guess I could have reported it but chose not to and just leave.

Just got back from a 5 day on Enchantment and enjoyed very much. I used the solarium several times and unfortunately there were small kids in the hot tub and pool with their parents on one occasion. Some people can't read or have no consideration of others. It is supposed to be peaceful in there and for adults and with all of the screaming I did not stay long. I guess I could have reported it but chose not to and just leave.

The problem is the rules aren't enforced by the pool attendants. We had a similar problem on Enchantment back in July of 2005 and vowed never to cruise during the summer months again. In the future I would suggest immediately reporting this to the pursers deck. It would be nice to have one area of the ship child free.

Archived