MIA TO POM - Fares?

shebring02lx

Check out KSAtours.com

We used them to get from Port Everglades to FLL for $8 per person. Their receipt lists Miami as well as FLL. Don't know if they only do the Everglades port to MIA or if they also cover the Miami port.

Ang in Miami - Thank you so much!!! Do I ask them if its 24 flat fee or is just automatic?

Here is a link to the taxi fares .. once you state POM.. it is a flat rate..

http://www.miami-airport.com/html/taxi_and_shuttle_service.html

ETA: I just noticed on this site.. they have a fuel surcharge of $1pp.. not sure if that is added on to the flat rate tho:confused:

I did not know about the $1pp fuel charge. Not surprised one bit, but good to know. Perhaps someone who's incurred this can tell us whether it's added to the flat rate. I bet it is. Fuel is outta sight. I'm in a slip right across from a fuel dock. Every Saturday morning, the price jumps anywere from 13 to 20 cents a gallon.

shebring, I just noticed the slogan in your signature " Wouldn't take much for me to up and run, to another life, somewhere in the sun " I like that - that's exactly what I've done, but I'm only half way there - in Miami for now. Another 1,100 miles southeast and I'll be "there."

Archived