Water bottle question

wannuhcruise

I'm finally booked for my very first cruise (next Feb/March) on Celebrity and had a question...forgive me if it seems like a dumb question! I plan on bringing a water bottle and was wondering if I'll be able to get ice in addition to water to fill it up. I don't plan on buying a lot of soda, so I'll be bringing individual packets of Crystal Light for those times when I want something more than water, but I like it better when it's really cold.

TIA!

Congratulations on your first cruise. There are plenty of ice machines in the buffet area as well as the pool area. You will have no problem getting ice.

By the way, there are 3 "juice" type selections that are complimentary as well. I believe it is ice tea, lemonde, and fruit punch. Enjoy your cruise.

Your steward will also put ice in the ice bucket in your stateroom on a daily basis. Generally upon request they will do it twice per day.

Enjoy your first cruise. :)

Enjoy your first cruise!

We always carry our water bottles from the plane to the hotels & then to the ships and continue to re-fill them along the way. Sometimes, we have to buy more bottles.

We have also packed our large plastic mugs on warm weather pool deck cruises & have the drink servers/bartenders re-ice & fill them with water at the Mast bar for us! All the servers have been happy to do it and tips here & there Do help!!!:D

Archived