Valet Parking Tampa

coboo

Can someone tell me how much it costs to valet park in Tampa? We are trying to do our final budgeting and this is the last piece of information I need. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

I'd really have to think twice about leaving my vehicle and keys behind with a 'stranger' while I was away on a cruise for a week ... Specially with your address on the registration form in the glove box ... There's just too much underhandedness this day and age for me to be comfortable with Valet Parking ...

I'm pretty sure it was about $10 per day on the self park - never did the self park. The parking garage is right across the street from the port and the elevator is right there on the corner. You're talking maybe 500 feet at most.

Though I do honestly thank you for you concern for my safety and the information on the closeness of the parking garage, I would still like a simple answer to my original question:

Does anyone know how much it is to valet park in Tampa?

The funny thing is I had a feeling I would get commentary rather than an straight answer, this is not nessesarily a bad thing. That is how I have learned so much from these boards. But I would still like to know the cost if anyone has the information.

Thank you.

Can someone tell me how much it costs to valet park in Tampa? We are trying to do our final budgeting and this is the last piece of information I need. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Coboo - Start here. There are FAQ's at the bottom.

Port of Tampa

Hope this helps you.

I wasn't able to find any current pricing on the port's website for valet. I do recall when we sailed from Tampa 2 years ago, utilizing the valet parking was a nominal increase than the regular terminal parking.

They are unable to bring your car in front of the terminal when you disembark, but it will be waiting for you right outside the elevator on the deck in the parking garage.

Hope this helps!

Just my 2 cents but I loved the valet.. Yes it is not that far to do it yourself and they do have your info but everything went fine. We went to the elevator went up to the fourth floor and our car was running and waiting with the air on and the attendant helped load our luggage too. I felt pampered.. Anyway we had a great experience in Tampa and would definitely do again!! I think the above pricing is correct.. We went in April so I can't quite remember but it wasn't a whole lot more than self..

Just off the Legend a few weeks ago. Valet was $100 for the week. We were off the ship and in our car and out of the garage in 10 minutes. They had our car waiting for us right out of the elevator. We did self debark. Got in line for debark at 7:00 am. By 7:15 the line started to get long. They started letting us off at 7:45.

I also enjoy valet parking. With the tip coming and going and the extra $15 fee, it is a little extravagant, but I budget it into my trip. I will admit I felt smug to have put the key on a keychain all by itself, but stupidly didn't think about so much information in the glovebox! Duh!

Also loved the valet parking for the Veendam last November. As I recall, it was $100. with the tip.

It is so simple. They take your luggage from the car and the valet takes your keys and gives you a ticket which you take to the desk near the doors to go into the building.

Then, it's just up the elevator and onto the ship. Same thing on return. Wonderful experience, especially if anyone is mobility impaired.

The HAL parking lot was next to the ship in an enclosed locked open air space (not in the parking garage)

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for all of the valuable information. It looks like Mom and I budgeted just right. We met today and decided to set aside $50 each ($100 total) for the valet parking. Yes, I know its just as easy to do it yourself in Tampa, but we decided to go for that little bit of pampering. Several of our friends had done it on their cruises. And hey, its my money and my vacation:D .

I am so excited to leave one week from today I can hardly stand it. I find myself telling everyone about our trip. Thanks for all the info. I will be here on CC until Sunday night getting all this great advice!

I've done valet parking twice in Tampa and loved it! It's worth the few extra dollars to me not to have to remember where I parked the car. They also have it running with the air on when you get it. I know self parking is very close but I like to pamper myself.

Archived